Assortment Growth Intern
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is seeking a razor-sharp Assortment Growth Intern to help with all things related to inventory planning, sales analysis, reporting, and unearthing valuable insights for the Assortment Tribe overall. The ideal candidate is highly quantitative and has a prior interest in reporting and data analysis. Interest and affinity in fashion is a plus. This is a highly analytical role that requires a driven, self-reliant, and quantitative individual.What you'll do:
- Collaborate in inventory management, monitoring margin, costs and creating actions to improve turnover.
- Assist pricing control by measuring all preset target and company´s KPIs
- Become the central support of all quantitative products performance analysis of the Assortment Tribe
- Support seasonal demand planning by creating new forecast algorithms
- Automate internal processes with scripts, making the area more efficient and optimizing resources
- Become a power user of Looker and all of our BI tools
- Keep always up to date of the newest tools in order to increase the Assortment tribe stock turn and margin efficiencyWhat your qualifications are:
- Previous experience is a plus;
- In 1st to 3rd year of Business administration, Economics or Engineering Bachelors program;
- Advanced level of Excel;
- Intermediate to advanced level of English;
- Graduation: July 2022 or laterWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by