Buyer & Developer
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Compras
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
AMARO is an omni-channel destination where customers can discover and buy a broad assortment from cool brands that match their lifestyle. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is hiring a talented Fashion Buyer & Product Developer to support the management and growth of AMARO's Department. You have experience with products development, supplier sourcing and negotiation. You are passionate about fashion and want to be part of a new brand trying to revolutionize the market.
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Apply for this job
AMARO Home Page
Descrição do cargo
What you'll do:
- Participate in all product decision for both exclusive and picking
- Develop and/or negotiate all selected designs within high quality standards, manage OTB and make sure all products are being delivered according to planning and strategy
- Ensure all products meet the expectations on design, fit and comfort during fitting process
- Register products in the system, prepare tech packs, ask for samples, help designer with approvals and suppliers feedbacks
- Place purchase orders, negotiate costs and payment terms and make sure productions arrive on time
- Guarantee minimum inventory and agile restocking on time
- Create and update boards, collection maps and reports
- Ensure we are reaching markup targets, in both Private and Partner brands negotiation
- Help build a strong and resilient supply chain within our quality, on time delivery and price standards and build a trustable and strong relationship with partner brands;
- Actively work with brands from onboarding process and continually to ensure commercial success.
- Daily communication with suppliers and partners to clarify doubts and control all steps from beginning to end
- Communication with our Fashion, PPCP, Product Operations, Logistics and Studio (Marketing) departments to provide all information they may need about our collections and partner
- Propose and enable marketing activations to category and brands
- Define KPIs and analyze suppliers' and brands´performance and ensure the brands success selling on AMARO and their NPS is high
- Do weekly sales analysis and production delivery reports
- Present results overview during monthly meetings with brands
What you have previously done:
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Experience with product development;
- Excel: Intermediate;
- Level of English: Advanced.
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.