Data Intern (CRM)
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated Data Intern to join our Customer Retention squad and Data & CX Chapter. You will work in a team focusing on creating microservices and other serverless functionalities.
If you want to be a Data Maker and help us build the future of retail, this position might be for you!What you'll do:
- Be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and responsible for thinking big with the opportunity to set directions by delivering high-quality software, microservices, and maintaining operational excellence;
- Work directly with our Data Lake to join insights from the best sources and enrich our client profiles and next best actions for every customer.
- Engage and retain customers by building JSON events that enrich the customer journeys, including personalization events, push notifications and other in-app / in-website events (cross selling, up selling, new products our clients might like).
- Give technical support for a project-based approach, using data integrations.What your qualifications are:
- Currently enrolled on a Bachelor's degree program in Computer Science, Engineering or related areas;
- Data-driven profile, open to learn even more about SQL and cloud databases;
- Experience/Academic knowledge on Python capabilities, REST APIs in serverless contexts, and interested to learn more about Amazon AWS infrastructure;
- Level of English: Intermediate/Advanced.Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by