País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is seeking an experienced, energized, and employee-centric Facilities Lead.
You will report to the Head of People & Places and will have a protagonist role on all matters of AMARO's physical structure. This includes the Headquarters in São Paulo - SP and the Distribution Center in Extrema - MG.What you'll do:
- Guarantee that all of our employee's workspaces are safe and welcoming places to work (reception, desks ergonomy, meeting rooms, etc.) including checking building requirements and maintenance.
- Manage all third-party contracts, including negotiation and quality of service.
- Manage office basic material supplies.
- Establish metrics, reports, and KPIs to track budget x forecast.
- Implement the new DC facilities processes and protocols to be ready to operate.
- Move permanent HQ to a new location in São Paulo (when the time is right).
- Implement Home Office policy and setup.What you have previously done:
- Solid experience in corporate Facilities;
- Experience leading internal and third-party teams;
- Experience with distribution centers is a plus.What your qualifications are:
- Education: Administration, Business, Architecture, Engineering.
- Level of English: Advanced. Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working, and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology, and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by