Fashion Buyer & Product Developer - Footwear
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Produção - Qualidade
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is hiring a talented Fashion Buyer & Product Developer to support the management and growth of AMARO's Footwear Category. You have experience with women footwear including design, technical development, and supplier sourcing. You are passionate about fashion and want to be part of a new brand trying to revolutionize the market.What you'll do:
- Frequent consumers behavior, competitors and benchmarks research to help identify future trends
- Keep track of all collection performance KPIs, always seeking opportunities to improve turnover;
- Source for new raw materials options and suppliers;
- Develop technical drawing for a better understanding of products;
- Make sure samples arrive on time and as close as possible to first design;
- Do all fittings of prototypes with models, send comments to suppliers;
- Negotiation with suppliers;
- Follow-up of production until its delivery and build strong commercial relations with the supply chain.
- Internal follow-up, to make sure its launch is exactly as scheduled.What your qualifications are:
- Experience with fashion product development;
- Experience with Footwear Category;
- Education: Fashion Business or related areas;
- Excel: Intermediate;
- Level of English: Intermediate-Advanced.Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by