Head of Sourcing
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
What you'll do:
- Manage the strategic sourcing lifecycle from spend mapping to sourcing strategy, supplier selection, negotiation, contract and supplier relationship management
- Present, contract and manage new suppliers to achieve company goalsMap gaps in the supply chain, suggest and implement action plans
- Lead and manage the planning and implementation of a long-term global sourcing strategyIdentify and pursue cost reduction opportunities, including logistical costs, for assigned commodities, as well as leveraging current supply base aggregate purchase volumes from all facilities for lowest applied cost guarantee product qualityLead PCP, raw materials, buyers and developers' team
- Support Category Managers build squad strategies by proposing the best mix of channels, suppliers and materials to bring great products that address consumer demand and trendsReview bid proposals and contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with suppliers, including warranty provisionsWhat you have previously done:
- Managed Sourcing area in a fashion brand as a business leader in major business-driving functions
- Inspired, coached and lead teams, optimizing for performance and growth of the whole team
- Cooperated effectively to maintain and develop trustful relationships within and outside the company
- Developed advanced analytical and commercial skills to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Developed profound consumer, market and retail knowledge, including strong network of suppliers in Brazil and abroad
- Accumulated knowledge on financial measurements and how to impact them
- Designed assortment strategies, from the concept to implantation, articulating a vision that is shareable by all stakeholdersWhat your qualifications are:
- College degree, preferably in marketing/business/fashion
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the industry
- Minimum of 5 years of management including team leadership
- Strong communication skills in Portuguese and EnglishWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by