Ios Mobile Developer
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : IT - Internet
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is looking for a talented iOS Mobile Developer to keep innovating and improving our iOS app, leveraging our e-commerce platform's JSON API.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in iOS development. This is a highly analytical role that requires a driven, self-reliant and generalist hacker.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create new features for AMARO's iOS app using the Swift programming language
- Maintain and optimize existing features, while creating clear, testable and succinct code that doesn't require documentation
- Write automated tests to achieve real software coverage
- Enforce code quality and readability on Code Reviews
- Pro-actively participate in the product roadmap working with the Product teamImprove app stability, reduce footprint and improve rating on app storesQUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional and/or academic experience in software development
- Solid iOS development experience (having published apps, Android and Flutter knowledge are pluses)
- Knowledge in software engineering best practices and trendsKnowledge of Agile methodologies
- Developed integrations with RESTful APIsGreat understanding of Git
- Knowledge of modern architectural frameworks, such as Clean Architecture and MVVM.
- Expert knowledge in writing unit tests and automated UI tests.
- Solid understanding of functional-reactive programming and frameworks, such as ReactiveX.
- Advanced level of English (is a plus)PERSONALITY:
- Avid learner and teacher
- A keen interest in software engineering as a whole, not only mobile development
- Skilled in working in a highly cooperative team environment
- Highly analytical and focused, but still caring for cultural differences
- Excellent technical and human communication skills
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by