País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is seeking an experienced marketing manager to join the Marketing's team who is passionate about brand purpose, digital marketing, and consumer understanding.Prior experience building brands, developing impactful communication and engaging with customers via innovative digital formats and activations. The ideal candidate has a perfect balance of creative and analytical skills, to develop spot on communication across channels.You will report to the Head of Brand Marketing and lead the PR & Influencers team.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.What you'll do:
- Lead influencers marketing team thus developing innovative influencer marketing campaigns focused on driving awareness and engagement, as well as scaling our revenue-led influencer program with efficiency.
- Lead PR efforts from strategy to execution, positioning AMARO as a modern, disruptive, socially and environmentally responsible brand.
- Lead PR agency to pitch and build strong relationships with traditional, non-traditional media, events and people of influence, creating compelling stories to deliver constant PR mentions.
- Be an advocate of AMARO's do the right thing pillar, thus reinforcing racial, size and gender equality
- Become an expert on brand, products and target customer.
- Collaborate with in-house Creative team and agency partners to develop impactful brand campaigns focused on driving awareness and trial.
- Collaborate in the development of integrated marketing plans for brand campaigns, working in close partnership with other marketing and product leads to to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging.
- Collaborate in the development of AMARO's brand proposition taking into account qualitative and quantitative insights, trends, products, and AMARO's value proposition. What you have previously done:
- Have worked as a Brand Manager and/or Strategic Planning with focus in branding and communication.
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns including digital channels, social media, influencers and PR.
- Previously worked with fashion, beauty or lifestyle brands. If not, have strong interest in these segments.
- Developed profound consumer, market, and communication knowledge with special focus on Millenials and Gen Zs.
- Passionate about trends, digital market and finding new ways to reach our audience.
What your qualifications are:
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing, digital marketing and/or planning. Experience with fashion and beauty products is a plus.
- 3+ years managing teams.
- Fluent English.
- Creative & Analytical. Ability to think creatively and strategically, while also basing decisions in data.
- A storyteller. You are a great storyteller and communicator and adapt communication to best reach and engage your audience.
- A teamplayer. You can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholdersWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by