Public Relations Lead
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
What you'll do
- PR Squad Lead. Lead PR squad including internal and external members and responsible for project management of all PR projects.
- PR Strategy. Lead PR efforts from strategy to execution, positioning AMARO as a modern lifestyle brand. Think strategically and creatively to develop solid strategy and tactical plans.
- Sharp storytelling & leadership. Create compelling stories to ensure AMARO is always in the media. Work together with Marketing, HR, Tech and Product teams to identify storytelling opportunities and execute PR campaigns from start to completion.
- PR agency management. Lead PR agency to bring to life strategy, develop tactical plans, pitch stories and cultivate strong relationships with traditional and non-traditional media.
- Copywriting. Draft and/or edit press materials including Q&As, press releases, interviews fact sheets, bios, etc
- Relationships. Build strong relationships with AMARO stakeholders as well as journalists and thought leaders. Be comfortable pitching new stories as well as acting as a spokesperson when needed.
- Integrated communication. Define plan to replicate PR news across social media and employer branding channels.
- Multitasker. Juggle multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced environment and with attention to detail.
- Speaking opportunities and awards. Manage all speaking opportunities and award applications.
- Results. Track KPIs monthly and steer actions to maximize results.What you have previously done:
- Worked 8+ years as a PR Coordinator / Manager at a brand and/or PR agency with track record designing and executing successful PR campaigns.
- Previously worked with fashion, beauty or lifestyle brands. If not, have strong interest in these segments.
- Have 2+ years managing teams.
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns including digital channels, social media, influencers and PR.Who you are & your beliefs:
- Strategic & creative. You think big, challenge status quo and inspire others.
- Self starter with strong accountability and ownership to get things done.
- Love meeting new people and building relationships
- Detail oriented
- Multi-tasker who can handle several projects at the same time
- Exceptional communicator and writer.
- Passionate about trends, digital market and finding new ways to reach our audience.
- You believe in diversity and sustainability.What your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelor in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or similar.
- Level of English: AdvancedImagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by