País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : IT - Internet
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
- Create new features for AMARO's Android app using the Kotlin programming language
- Maintain and optimize existing features, while creating clear, testable and succinct code that doesn't require documentation
- Write automated tests to achieve real software coverage
- Enforce code quality and readability on Code Reviews
- Pro-actively participate in the product roadmap working with the Product team
- Improve app stability, reduce footprint and improve rating on app storesWhat you have previously done:
- Professional and/or academic experience in software development
- Android development experience (having published apps, iOS and Flutter knowledge are pluses)
- Knowledge in software engineering best practices and trends
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Developed integrations with RESTful APIs
- Great understanding of Git
- Knowledge of modern architectural frameworks, such as Clean Architecture and MVVM.
- Expert knowledge in writing unit tests and automated UI tests.
- Understanding of functional-reactive programming and frameworks, such as ReactiveX and Kotlin Coroutines + Flow
- Advanced level of English is a plusWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by