Assortment Planning Analyst
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is looking for an experienced Assortment Planning Analyst to be the brains behind our category expansion.What you'll do:
- Define the best category strategy based on market research, competitive environment and benchmarking to be able to grow the major KPIs of your category;
- Working alongside your Category Manager counterpart, you will develop a category strategy, taking into consideration fashion and price clusters, optimizing width and depth and tailoring to specific market needs;
- Build a business plan with a go-to-market strategy, delivering and keeping track of category targets, our assortment breakdown, variety and depth definition as well as replenishment of bestsellers;
- Make sure all go-to-market strategies are right in place and category sales are up to speed. This includes pricing products, keeping track of sales and verifying product merchandising online;
- Own AMARO's inventory and OTB of your categories, actively monitor turnover, markup, products pricing and costs;
- Analyze sales results considering all purchase funnel and consumer review data, to be able to continuously refine market product fit, make adjustments on assortment and product quality, pricing strategies and target group for the category;
- Conduct historical analysis to better understand the business, as well as manage assortment planning through flow plans and product quantifications. You take ambitious growth targets in your stride and are creative in your approach of how to get there.What you have previously done:
- +3 years of retail planning experience, preferably in Assortment Planning, Merchandise Planning or Category Management in a retail brand;
- eCommerce and Omni-channel experience is a plus.What your qualifications are:
- Education: Business, Administration, Economics
- Advanced level of English
- Advanced level of Excel/Google Sheets
- SQL and programming is a plusWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by