AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is seeking for a razor-sharp Business Development Intern to join our team. You will independently work on various projects to support the company's growth across departments. Through those projects you will gain a unique insight and experience into a fast growing company at the forefront of fashion, technology and retail innovation. You will automate in-house processes, tasks and daily routines helping other departments get the most of our cutting-edge Saas and apps.
You are extremely structured, highly analytical and self-taught. Your are an Excel wizard, able to manipulate data and find patterns. You are results-driven, independent and self-confident.Responsabilities:
- Work on business development and related projects
- Work with large data sets: create dashboards and reports
- Come up with best practices, review processes workflow and propose improvements
- You will support projects and initiatives that often involve various departments
- Present your findings and suggestions to key stakeholders
- Learn more from corporate tools in order to structure training for all teams & departments
- Explore new Saas and how to use themQualifications:
- Advanced Excel certificate
- Attending 1st to 3rd year of an IT Related Degree, Administration, Human Resources
- Knowledge in Google G-Suite is a plus
- Advanced level of EnglishPersonality:
- Self-taught, independent, organized, supportive
- Quick learner and naturally curious
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work hard
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and pragmaticAt AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home Page