País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Comercial/ Vendas
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!What will you do
- Increase customer journey value to achieve organic growth and steeper cohorts, relying ever less on paid media
- Conceive and execute smart growth initiatives, enabled by other channels beyond messaging
- Plan, execute and manage coupons policy/features increasing incrementality in ATL and BTL campaigns
- Promote and execute omni channel initiatives with our physical guideshops
- Own customer retention, recovery, cross-sell and upsell in its journey, valuing metrics across the company
- Improve the personalization and recommendation engines to support a more sophisticated global messaging operation
- Leverage automation to deliver more revenue impact with cost-efficiency
- Lead all the company strategy considering cashback and friend referral initiatives
- Explore new untapped retention channels together with other squad leadsWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.What your qualifications are:
- Education: Graduated in Marketing, Administration
- Experience: 5+ years
- Level of English: Advanced/FluentImagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by