Influencer Marketing Analyst
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is seeking a creative and analytical Influencer Marketing Analyst, who will be part of the Influencers' Team.
Your job will be to conceive, structure and execute innovative influencer marketing campaigns in order to drive awareness engagement as well as sales to AMARO.
You are hands-on, results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to get things done. You also have a great relationship with influencers and top-notch negotiation skills.What you'll do:
- Define influencer marketing strategy, campaign objectives and budget allocation among projects
- Conceive and execute innovative influencer marketing campaigns (including influencers mapping, negotiation, briefing, content approval and analysis)
- Lead and scale AMARO's program converting it into a big media channel that drives growth with efficiency.
- Expand the pool of influencers considering new categories (Beauty, Wellness and Home) to boost non-fashion categories
- Lead AMARO's regional expansion influencers efforts to maximize awareness and trial of AMARO in new cities
- Analyze campaign results defining what worked and what did not work to create tangible insights for next campaigns
- Build a strong relationship with influencersWhat you have previously done:
- More than 2 years of relevant work experience with influencer marketing, including influencer selection, campaign execution, qualitative and quantitative KPIs.
- Experience with campaigns executed in different social media channelsWhat your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business preferably
- Level of English: Fluent
- Systems: Experience with influencer SAAS is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by