Influencer Marketing Lead
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!What you'll do:
- Strategy. Lead influencer marketing strategy defining innovative campaigns, influencers, activations and content to increase brand awareness as well as acquire customers at scale with efficiency.
- Campaigns & trends. Conceptualize and execute creative influencer marketing campaigns that resonate with our target audience. Help influencers create the best content possible for their channels that is also aligned with AMARO's identity and values. Be connected with relevant topics and trends to propose engaging content.
- Affiliates. Lead and scale influencers affiliates programs converting them into a big media channel that drives efficient growth in terms of new buyers, CAC, and COS.
- Relationships. Manage influencer relationships across categories (fashion, beauty, wellness and home), expand influencers' network and represent the brand at company events.
- Seedings. Develop and execute impactful monthly seedings aiming for high earned media value.
- Results. Track KPIs monthly and steer actions to maximize results
- Multitasker. Juggle multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced environment and with attention to detail. Who you are & your beliefs:
- Strategic & Creative. You think big, challenge status quo, think out of the box and inspire others.
- Self starter with accountability and ownership to get things done and solve
- Analytical. You have strong analytical skills and have passion for scale and efficiency.
- Social & exceptional communicator. Love meeting new people and building relationships.
- Connected. Passionate about trends, digital market and finding new ways to reach our audience.
- Do the right thing. You believe in diversity and sustainability.What you have previously done:
- 8+ years of work experience including 5+ years with Influencer Marketing and/or Affiliates with track record designing and executing successful influencer marketing campaigns.
- Have 2+ years managing teams.
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns including digital channels, social media, influencers and PR.
- Previously worked with fashion, beauty or lifestyle brands is a plus. If not, have strong interest in these segments.What your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or similar.
- Level of English: AdvancedImagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by