Influencer & Social Media Community Manager
País : USA
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Free-lance
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Experiências : 2 a 5 anos
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
Perhaps the most special part of our brand is our Instagram community of kindred spirits and conscious parents seeking varied and remarkable paths for their families. From home-birthers and world schoolers to conscious, mindful, and gentle parents around the world, The Simple Folk family is filled with parents that seek to lift each other up, and who readily share wisdom, support, and encouragement.
We are looking for a strong, organized, and energetic Influencer & Community Manager to join our virtual team and support this incredible community.
The ideal candidate excels in a virtual working environment, works quickly, is energized (rather than intimidated) by an evolving startup culture, has very strong writing skills, loves to wear many hats, and is looking for accelerated growth in their career.
EXPECTED ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You monitor, and interact on social platforms for The Simple Folk: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest with a special focus on Instagram. This includes engaging with our community and managing influencer relationships.
You monitor UGC and social mentions, compiling noteworthy content for resharing (with explicit permission obtained) and potential partnership opportunities.
You regularly monitor hashtag presence, including relevant hashtags/keywords notifications (via Google Alerts or Mention) for current research and potential content opportunities.
You post and manage real-time IG Stories.
You help us develop our strategy for IG TV & Reels. Creating a schedule and plan on posting video content in this area (interviews with founders, influencers, customers,special interest, etc.)
You implement creative and innovative influencer marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive brand engagement, and grow customer acquisition.
You search for, and strategically engage with, social media influencers in the conscious parenting sphere, and you have a knack for cultivating authentic relationships.
You organize influencer outreach campaigns and coordination including securing and organizing clothing and other components for mailings.
You lead and implement creative brand partnerships with relevant, like minded brands / media outlets to grow brand awareness & customer acquisition for The Simple Folk. This includes brand competitions and giveaways as well as securing editorial & advertorial opportunities, ensuring all partnerships are delivered to TSF standards.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Thriving in a creative environment
- Clear and concise writing skills are essential.
- Cultivating influencer relationships and brand loyalty through authentic and caring communication.
- Recognizing company branding and aesthetic guidelines and maintaining consistency.
- Juggling many balls at the same time without dropping a single one.
- Being a quick, responsive, and a clear communicator.
- Working independently with very little supervision.
- Making coffee at your home office—this position works remotely ;)
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of your time and workflow and truly make a difference.
- You love progress and pushing the needle forward.
- You feel written and visual communication is an art form.
- You have experience working within Trello, Later.com and Google Docs.
- Experience working with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Pinterest).
- Ability to work efficiently in bursts or spurts while maintaining your cool.
- A passion for community building, customer service, and wellness education.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to learn.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role preferred
- Visa sponsorship is not available
- Salary dependent on experience
- This is a full-time, remote, freelance position.
Interested in this position? Please include your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter in PDF format.
In your cover letter, please share the following information:
Why are you interested in this role?
What makes you the most qualified?
What areas energize you versus drain you?
How can we be confident that you will excel in a remote, self-managed role?
Tell me about your goals (long and short-term), ideal hours, and monthly rate.