Descrição do cargo
Interact with our press agency: send collection releases and any noteworthy news;Organize PR mailing lists for send-outs;Be in charge of monthly monitoring and updating the master list of all fashion and business media (online and off-line) relevant for AMARO;Assist with monthly seeding for influencers and birthday of journalists/ stylists;Manage all product placement, VIP dressing requests, influencers request (all the process: from registering in Millenium (ERP) until checking the results in magazines, websites and post);Be in charge of keeping the products placement control spreadsheet’ updated;Monitor newspapers, magazines, broadcasts and blogs and keep clipping spreadsheet’ updated;Monitor newspapers, magazines, broadcasts and blogs to identify new opportunities for the brand;Be in charge of all payment registration needed for influencers, media and other partners (all the process: from registering in Millenium (ERP) until checking if the payment is done).
- Education: Marketing, Publicity, Advertising or Fashion Business;
- Systems: Powerpoint, Excel;
- Level of English: Intermediate.
- A fearless attitude and pro-active get-things-done attitude;
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Think fast and know how to perform several functions at the same time;
- Self-reliant and highly organized;
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details;
- Ability to deal with challenging deadlines in order to achieve daily goals;
- Goos relationship skills - she/he might have to speak with bloggers/influencers.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.]]>