Merchandise Planning Analyst
Descrição do cargo
Manage strategic assortment planning and open to buy based on sales data, consumer feedback, market trends, price ranges and inventory levelsControl the entire product life cycle: from development to last unit soldControl business KPI´s such as margin, inventory turnoverUnearth patterns in AMARO's vast dataHelp AMARO deliver the right product at the right time at the right price.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or Fashion Retail Management
- Experience:+ 3 years with Planning
- Experience with numbers crunching, analysis and reporting
- Experience in planning and forecast is desirable
- Knowledge in BI tools and ERP is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent/Advanced in English.
- Quick learner and naturally curious
- Willingness to go the extra mile and work hard
- Methodological with pixel-perfect attention to detail
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and pragmatic
- Excellent communication skills.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.]]>