Partner Brands Commercial Manager (Home)
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Comercial/ Vendas
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
We are looking for a Brands Commercial Manager who has a goal-driven mindset! If you have experience in B2B and highly commercial relationship skills, this is the opportunity to join our team. What you'll do:
- Help to build a pipeline of potential partner brands we believe in
- Prospect and outreach to new brands
- Negotiate commercial contracts
- Be responsible for the new brands onboarding process
- Track pipeline evolution and KPIs development
- Help to improve B2B account management process
- Build a trustable and strong relationship with partner brands
- Develop marketing activationsWhat your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the B2B industry
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced/Fluent level of EnglishWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by