Partner Brands Success Manager (Home)
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Comercial/ Vendas
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
We are looking for Brand Success Manager who has a business growth mindset for the category of Home!If you have experience in B2B market and highly analytical skills, this is the opportunity to join our team.What you'll do:
- Support the onboarding process from initial welcome to go online
- Work close to brands to boost assortment and improve profitability
- Depth analysis of sales performance and satisfaction reports and updates
- Own the inventory control working with agility on restocking and products replacements
- High interaction with cross areas and main stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and developed Marketing activations with brands
- Ensure to have branding material, photos, and detailed descriptions to guarantee a high-level customer experience
- Supervise finance process of each brand
- Support the logistics process in order to guarantee production deliveries according to the requirementsWhat you have previously done and what your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in business/economics
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the B2B industry
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced/Fluent level of EnglishWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by