Principal Product Manager
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
You are passionate about building products that positively impact the lives of millions of users by reducing friction and delivering "Wow, that was easy. I'm hooked." The role demands product-culture depth, a mentality of starting with the user and working backwards, principled thinking, high bar for quality, bold innovation, great execution, and ambition to take projects to the finish line.
You will oversee several PO/PMs alongside a stellar team from design, engineering, data, growth, marketing and merchandising, in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/retail environment.
Sounds like you? Read on...What you'll do:
- Deeply understand and internalize AMARO's BHAG, mission, business model and company strategy.
- Distill the vision and strategy of the company into a coherent product roadmap, generating enthusiasm across cross-functional squads through storytelling, creative problem solving and ruthless prioritization.
- Be truth-seeking and data-informed. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction by soliciting and embracing critical feedback from users. Negotiate priorities based on facts and data.
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data, and results to a spectrum of audiences, other product teams, executives, and founders. Guarantee buy-in and alignment.
- Identify opportunities for new products/features that leverage AMARO's growth flywheel to provide lasting customer value.
- We solve user problems while we build an exciting and lasting company. Experience in ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Active participation on Agile rites, such as grooming, planning, reviews and retrospective meeting.
- Conduct feasibility analysis with tech leads and build product enhancement or new products specifications.
What you have previously done:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a Product Management or startup CPO role delivering highly successful products/features within e-commerce tech companies.
- Experience on identifying and optimizing customer journey
- Experience owning and managing large-scale product backlog
- Experience with development following Agile methodologies
- Experience taking decisions based on data/metrics analysis
- Fluent in EnglishWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by