Product/Margin Plan Manager
Descrição da empresa
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Descrição do cargo
About the position
As Territory Product/Margin Plan Lead, you will proactively identify the revenue and margin implications of business decisions throughout Category Game Plan and articulate solutions that meet the needs of business partners. You'll track and evaluate margin attainment each season and work with Pricing, Merch, Demand & Supply Management, Sales teams on scenario plans to improve margins.You will provide ad hoc margin analysis to the team and be a strategic business partner to influence price and demand.Additionally, you will show excellent communication to glean marketplace insights in partnership with Merch and product insights in concert with the APLA Geo Product Margin Planning Finance Team.You will help drive the Gross Pricing Margin and Gross Margin forecast and be responsible for managing the territory margin submit.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated high-performer who shows separation from peers.
- Strong written and verbal communication/influencing skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and to run financial models.
- Proven experience in effectively supporting and working with senior leadership.
- Experience leading projects and people.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking) is mandatory.
- Experience in financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, accounting, and/or budgeting preferred.
- MBA in Finance, Economics or a related field is preferred.
- Experience working for multinational consumer products company is a plus.
“A NIKE respeita e está comprometida com a diversidade dos seus times. Os candidatos qualificados serão considerados em nossos processos seletivos sem qualquer restrição ou discriminação em razão de etnia, religião, idade, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, expressão de gênero ou deficiência.”
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.