AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is looking for a talented and detail-oriented Senior Fashion Designer, with great experience in women's clothing design. You will be working in all aspects of concept and design in a fashion brand that is revolutionizing the market. The ideal candidate will have a consistent portfolio that is creative, current and shows potential for experimentation and growth. Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO. What you'll do:
- Research: research, identify and propose new trends, fabrics, and techniques, create inspiration boards, advocate for and influence trend ideas in assortments
- Design: design your entire line of products as well as define its color cards and prints. Request raw materials research and select fabrics and trims within category targets. Ensures product consistency with market trends as well as the business strategy.
- Development & Fitting: delivery detailed sketches to Developers and participate in fittings to ensure volumes, details, and fitting are within our standards and respecting the defined trend.
- Analysis & Iterate: gather information about CSAT and clients demand to create new products and improve sales
- Scale: a focus on delivering best-seller products with the latest trends, and working closely with Category Manager to win the market.What your qualifications are:
- Experience: 3-5 years in Women's Apparel design;
- Education: Degree in Fashion Design + international course or work experience is a plus;
- Systems/Skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, hand drawing;
- Level of English: Advanced/FluentWho you are & your beliefs:
- A commercial eye for products.At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, instead, we enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. At AMARO you will experience:Growth: Be a part of a fast-growing digital startup with a global scopeLearning: Be challenged and learn every dayCulture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that make fast decisionsImpact: Be part of high-impact projects that impact millions of people's livesTechnology: Access to the world's best software and technology available in the marketPerks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.Apply for this jobAMARO Home Page