Social Media Lead
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is seeking a smart, communicative and innovative Social Media Manager to lead social media channels to connect with our target, driving brand awareness and trial, as well as positioning AMARO as a lifestyle brand.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years in Sócial Media at a brand and/or agency with track record designing and executing successful social media campaigns. You are creative, tuned and passionate about storytelling and surprising your audience.
You will report to the Head of Brand Marketing and lead Social Media squad. What you'll do:
- Strategy. Lead social media strategy defining content, calendar and KPIs relevant to each channel (Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest) to increase brand awareness, drive engagement, stimulate trial and reinforce positioning as a lifestyle brand.
- Content. Conceptualize and create compelling, bold and aesthetically attractive content (images, videos, copy) that is original to each platform.
- Social Media Squad Lead. Lead Social Media squad and responsible for project management of all social media projects. Work closely with peers to create engaging content to support brand campaigns in social media
- Trends. Monitor relevant topics and trends for our target to make sure AMARO connects with our target. Also, stay up-to-date with changes in social platforms and competitors' activities to bring new insights.
- Results. Track KPIs monthly and steer actions to maximize results.
- Multitasker. Juggle multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced environment and with attention to detail.Who you are & your beliefs:
- Strategic. You think big, challenge status quo and inspire others.
- Self starter with strong accountability and ownership to get things done.
- Creative and exceptional communicator. You think out of the box and are always hungry for new ideas.
- Connected. Passionate about trends, digital market and finding new ways to reach our audience.
- Do the right thing. You believe in diversity and sustainability.What you have previously done:
- Worked 5+ years as a Social Media Coordinator / Manager at a brand and/or agency with track record designing and executing successful social media campaigns.
- Have 2+ years managing teams.
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns including digital channels, social media, influencers and PR.
- Previously worked with fashion, beauty or lifestyle brands is a plus. If not, have strong interest in these segments.What your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelor in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or similar.
- Level of English: AdvancedImagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by