Tech Recruiter Intern
País : Brasil
Estado : São Paulo
Estado/Distrito : São Paulo
Cidade : São Paulo
Categoria : Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Descrição do cargo
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is looking for an intern to join our People & Places team. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of recruiting and development. You will be responsible for mapping and hiring the best talent in the market to support the company's growth and also constantly bring new ideas to maintain a disruptive recruiting process at AMARO.What you will do:
- Map and hire the best talent in the market to support the company's growth for Tech & Data
- Ensure constant alignment with HRBP
- Ensure constant alignment with the People Operations team in relation to admission dates
- Ensure structured and organized selection processes
- For each position present an action plan to identify the talent pool
- For jobs with a large number of qualified applicants, schedule super-days with dozens of candidates being interviewed back-to-back
- Provide candidates with a high quality recruiting process that showcases AMARO's dynamic, intellectually rigorous and technology-enabled DNA
- Scale the best recruiting practices in the market (eg. new job boards, sites, career fairs, videos, cases, simulations, etc) and bring the relevant ones
- Constantly bring new ideas to maintain a disruptive recruiting process at AMARO
- Drive brand awareness through various social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs). What your qualifications are:
- Previous recruiting experience is a plus
- Education: Currently in a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology and related areas
- Ability to learn and adopt digital tools and technologies
- Advanced level of English
- Graduation: July 2022 or laterWho you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing. We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.Apply for this jobAMARO Home PageJobs powered by